Trick-or-Treating is always an adventure. This year the high school group at our church trick-
or-treated for canned goods for a food bank here in town. The high schoolers and us all got on the church bus, which was another first for Ashlyn, and headed to a neighborhood to hunt for canned goods. When the group went to hunt for cans, Caleb, Ashlyn and I went trick-or-treating for the real goods...candy. We all loved it very much. Caleb and Ashlyn both were pros at saying "Trick-or-Treat" and always loved the results.
or-treated for canned goods for a food bank here in town. The high schoolers and us all got on the church bus, which was another first for Ashlyn, and headed to a neighborhood to hunt for canned goods. When the group went to hunt for cans, Caleb, Ashlyn and I went trick-or-treating for the real goods...candy. We all loved it very much. Caleb and Ashlyn both were pros at saying "Trick-or-Treat" and always loved the results. 
This is Caleb making Halloween cookies.
Papa got to join us for parts of the evening, which we all loved.




4 comments:
Nice colored hair :)
Love the wig! :)
Looks as though the transition is going great. They are adorable!
I think little Ashlyn is enjoying America!! She looks so happy. I love the picture of her in the car. That little girl came to America at just the right time. This is the season of fun holidays.
Caleb's face in the last picture is priceless! And that's been Monty's costume for awhile- haha. Ashlyn looks like she is doing great and I'm so happy for ya'll!
Post a Comment