CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!

I really wanted to get this out a little earlier, but life just happens so fast. Our little girl is growing up so quickly. Last Wednesday she celebrated her 4th birthday! It was so exciting! It is honestly truly amazing how she has changed in the last eight months. She is such a different little girl.


She had never really celebrated her birthday until now, and boy did we celebrate big. We enjoyed her actual birthday by doing some of our normal routine, taking and picking up Caleb from school, hanging out around the house, going to speech, and going to church. She got to pick what we ate that night and she chose pancakes (I think that is what she chose because it has the word cake in it, and she is very fond of that word.) She thought it was great because we had M&Ms and chocolate chips in the pancakes; we even put candles in the pancakes. She really enjoyed the food, opening presents and everything that associated with her birthday.


She was so embarssed when we sang Happy Birthday to her.

This past Saturday, we had a joint birthday party with Caleb (his birthday is this coming Monday) at the church with all of our friends and family. We will have a special post on that coming soon.

She loves her new USA shirt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such great pics! She is SO photogenic. kendra

Angela Robinson said...

I second the photogenic comment. She is absolutely adorable!

Happy Birthday, Ashlyn!

Kelly said...

I LOVE that picture with the pancakes. So cute! Happy Birthday Ashlyn!

Stacia said...

Your little Ashlyn is SO precious. I love the embarrassed picture. I can see her at 13 saying Mo-om! :)

Hadley had to have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast on his birthday. I love that you put candles and m&m's in yours. Your such a great mom.

Hope you all had a great day!

erin said...

What a cutie. Happy birthday Ashlyn.

Monica said...

Glad she got to have a big celebration!! Sure love that little girl!

Anonymous said...

very slowly strip for me leaving your panties on, my hand goes in and my fingers in your warm, moist, sweet, tight, bald little pussy, I love the feel of a toddlers cotton panties rubbing my hand while I finger her pussy, you giggle, kick and squeal as I work it, I want your panties soaked in pussy juice so I finger you real good, off come the panties, legs spread open wide and I eat your pussy until you quiver and buck it into my face in orgasm, now you undo my pants and take out my c=ck, use your sweet, warm, wet mouth to slurp, lick and suck it until I blow my man juice in it, I keep your pussy soaked panties to smell when I jerk off thinking of your pussy, happy birthday!