CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One more down -

We have crossed again the life of the toothless. We went to the Ukraine with 2 loose teeth, which none fell out while we were gone, and came back with 4 wiggle-ly teeth. One of these fine teeth decided it was time to leave its safe home and venture into the world of the tooth fairly land. Caleb was very excited about the thought of loosing another tooth, but he got a little frightened when it came down to it. He was very brave and decided Mama should pull it before he lost it on the school playground, which is what happened to loose tooth #2. The tooth fairy made it to our house right on time and brought him Lighting McQueen (Cactus version). Ashlyn, of couse, was very curious, and even tried to get us to pull one of her teeth.


Here is Caleb checking out the hole where the recent tooth once lived.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, that's an impressive tooth fairy! Those snaggletooth pictures are the best to look back at years later. :)

Monica said...

yeah for loosing teeth. I think it is such a fun thing. Of course I have a different take on this subject. I hope Annie won't be one of those kids who freaks out and won't let anyone touch her loose teeth. When I get those kids in my chair it makes me crazy and I just want to pull the tooth.