CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines and Sing Song

Yeah for Valentine's Day! It is such a fun little holiday. We started our day by eating cinnamon rolls decked out with PINK icing. It is so fun making little things like that for the kids. They get so excited about the little things.




Caleb, of course, celebrated Valentine's at school with a Pizza party. After the party, all of the students exchanged Valentines. I love having the opportunity to go up to school and be at the parties and celebrate with Caleb and his friends.



For the last several years, Monty has made me supper instead of trying to fight the Valentine's Day crowds. He always make it so special. He puts so much thought into it. I really appreciate all that he does for me all of the time.




After supper, Monty took us out to Maggie Moo's for ice cream. We all loved it so much. Going out for dessert after supper is something that we never do. It was a real treat for us.



The day after Valentine's, we all loaded up and drove to Abilene to see ACU's Sing Song. My brother, Cash, was the GSP director this year, so we wanted to cheer him on. It has been a few years since we had been and we were really looking forward to it. We had a great time while we were there. My sister, Ashley, and her husband, Josh (or Yaash as Ashlyn says), came as well. My parents and my aunt, uncle, and cousin all were there too. We loved being there to support Cash. (He did a great job!! I am very proud of him. They were fabulous!) While we were in Abilene, we also got to hang out with our friends Dennis and Natasha. It was a great few days!!!



Here is my parents cheering Cash on!



5 comments:

Sarah B said...

I'll add y'all to the growing list of people I did not see while also at Sing Song last weekend! There really should be a way to at least run into people!! Oh well - hopefully I'll see y'all at Homecoming this fall for class of '98's 10-year reunion! :) Glad you had fun. Sorry about the GSP loss. They were real cute, though.

Monica said...

I can't believe cash was the director of GSP??? I still think of him as "little" Cash. : ) I loved your update. I have too many blogs I look at. It takes me a while to go through them all. Annie and I want to come see you. Maybe in April? Check your calendar out. We could even come on a Monday Tuesday if that would be better?

Shelly said...

Rats! We were at Sing Song this year too! Tra's youngest sister is a Kojie and it is her senior year. We took all of our kids to the 8:00 show. We left at intermission---I thought the Gamma Sigs were SO good!! So sorry we didn't bump into each other!

Naomi said...

Well, I am jealous that you got to go to Abilene. Way to go Cash! Sounds like you had a sweet Valentines Day.

Monica said...

New post New post we want a new post!!!