CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More in the Life...

The last few weeks have been pretty busy. I guess all weeks are busy. We do our normal, go to church, go to bible class, go to school, eat and sleep. It really is crazy to think about where all of the time goes in a day. (I am proud to say that yesterday, a scrapbooked 18 pages (8x8 pages). To me, that is a good day.)



I did want to share about us going to our sweet little 3-year old friends birthday party. Cason is 3 years old and we got invited to his party. Caleb and Ashlyn are both really good friends with Cason. (The day Cason was born, was the day that some crazy women hit Monty's prized and pampered Camero. That was a sad day.)
Cason eating his birthday cake. Happy Birthday Cason!
Here is Ashlyn and Ella. Ella is a little girl I used to kept. It is really fun to watch them play together.

This is the same park that Caleb had his 3rd birthday party.

This past weekend, I got to go with some of my family to the Women of Faith National Conference. We had been planning it for at least 6 months and it finally got here. I enjoyed time with 3 of my aunts, my Granny, 2 friends and my mom. I had a great time at the conference as well as hanging out with my family. What a better place to be with family. The whole weekend was really uplifting because you heard about people's real lives and not a bunch of fluff. I think everyone needs something like Women of Faith to boost their passion about Jesus every now and then.

1 comments:

Wade said...

That Camero never saw 70 mph!

Such tragedy!