CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer Update #2

During the month of June we celebrate Caleb’s birthday as well as his 5th Gotcha day. These past five years have truly flown by. It has been a wonderful five years and we pray that the upcoming years will be just as wonderful. Caleb is a true blessing to our family.

We got to celebrate Caleb’s Gotcha day with Nana and Potts this year by eating out (Caleb’s choice) and then opening presents.


This is Caleb looking at his newest “Gotcha day book.”


A few days after Caleb’s Gotcha day, we enjoyed our time with my dad’s extended family. It was such a great opportunity to be with some of our family that we just don’t get to see very often. It was a very special time. Ashlyn got the opportunity to meet some of our family for the first time at this reunion.


Ashlyn listening to her Great-Great Aunt Willie Ruth.


Caleb playing with his cousins.


June is usually busy with camps, Caleb’s birthday, and his Gotcha day, but with all of its busyness, I can not skip over our sweet little dog’s birthday. Our sweet little Mik turned nine and I am a sap about her birthday just like I am Caleb and Ashlyns. There was no cake and special meal, but we did talk about it all day long.



One more thing about June, Caleb lost another tooth. He currently is missing three on top and two on bottom which can cause some eating difficulties. Talk about snaggle-toothed. We are hoping to get some teeth in soon.

Still more to come...

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Love the new look! Very fun pictures! KEndra

Monica said...

I am so glad party time is over. I was about done with that entry. It is fun to see a little of what you have been up to these last few months. I know this is such a busy time for you. Your friend Monica is thinking about you always.