CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vacation for Caleb and Ashlyn

While Monty and I were on a Mission Trip this summer, Caleb and Ashlyn got to enjoy time at Nana and Potts' house (my parents) as well as Grammy and Big Charlie's house (Monty's parents). Usually there is one trip that we go one with our youth group friends that isn't really "little kid friendly," and this was that trip. Caleb and Ashlyn absolutely love spending time with their grandparents. Here are a few pictures of their time with Nana and Potts. (I don't have pictures of their time with Grammy and Big Charlie, yet, but will post them when I get them.)



While they visited Nana and Potts, they got to go see the Alamo (Caleb calls it the "Amalo") ...





... they rode the river boats at the River Walk ...


... baked, iced, and decorated cupcakes, just to name a few things of what they got to do.


Thanks Nana and Potts for making it a special time for Caleb and Ashlyn.

0 comments: