At our house, we are down to one hand! Every day we take a finger away leaving how many more days until the start of our trip. I can hardly believe it is only 5 days! We are very excited, nervous, and already ready to be home with Papa, Mama, Caleb and "the baby". In some ways it seems like it has taken forever for these next few days to arrive, and in other ways, it really has flown by. We are currently making list after list regarding things we need to do, pack, and leave for our lives to continue when we get back. We are limited on how much we can bring, not only because of the airline limits, but we also need to fit us and our luggage in the very small Ukrainian cars. (They just don't make cars very roomy over there. We are talking...compact cars.) On top of everything we are trying to finalize here, Caleb ended up with an ear infection today. I know it is no big deal, but I am fearful because of the upcoming flights and all that flying does to ones ears. Our doctor was very gracious to us by helping us with the appropriate medicine for our time away. I just pray that this is the only illness we have while we are gone. Speaking of Caleb, he is so very excited. Saturday he looked at us and said "Guess what Mama and Papa? On Sunday we leave to get our baby!" It makes me very excited knowing that he is looking forward to it as well. He will be such a good big brother. He talks about it everyday!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Kelly and I both so excited for you guys!
It goes without saying that we expect tons of details and even more pictures!
W
Ditto to Wade's comment. I can't wait to hear about and see the newest McCulley. And, I love the fact that Caleb is going as well. What an incredible experience for all of you!
We'll be praying for you on your trip. Exciting stuff, for sure. I will have to check back and see a picture.
Welcome to the blog world. I'll definitely be checking back--can't wait to hear about all your adoption (and other) news!
i'm so excited, and i will definately be praying for you all while you are away. love you so much, and miss you everyday!
I can't believe you guys are down to one hand. It's awesome! I'm so proud that you've joined the blog world so that I can catch up with everything that is going on with you guys. I love hearing about everything and that you guys are adopting again. It's so exciting to think about having a new baby in your house and it sounds like Caleb is really ready for it.
Take so many pictures on your trip, including the tiny car, I'll be anxious to see them and your new baby of course. :)
It's so great to find your blog. I am so excited for you and will be praying over your trip!
We miss you! We love you!! We can't wait to hear about the new "little one". Be safe. We're praying without ceasing.
Brenda, Skipper, Bradan, Skylar, Granger, Faith and Kerrigan
Post a Comment